BSG Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky

3 posters

Go down

Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky Empty Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky

Post  frostystar {Admin} Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 am

Vampires vs. Demigods.
Who will win?
And who will lose?
frostystar {Admin}
frostystar {Admin}
Admin

https://bsgfans2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky Empty Re: Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky

Post  frostystar {Admin} Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 am

RULES: 1. You can either be RELATED or a FRIEND of the Cullens. You can't be any of the characters from Twilight, because that just wouldn't be fair. 2. No "richest in the world", "prettiest in the world", none of that stuff, okay? 3. Blonsky and I would appreciate if you kept your powers to a minimum of one. We will be the only ones doing more powers than that. 4. Blonsky and I will be the ONLY ones having two charries, 'kay?
Thanks for your cooperation,
<3,
frosty
frostystar {Admin}
frostystar {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky Empty Re: Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky

Post  frostystar {Admin} Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 am

If you want to be a friend/relative of the Cullens, follow this example for the format:
Name: Elin {pronounced as in Elena}
Fake Age: 17
Real Age: 200
Powers: Controlling all of the elements, mind-reading, seeing spirits and ghosts, turning invisible, taking another person's powers
Looks (they can be a picture): Long, layered, silky, chocolate-brown ringlets; golden eyes flecked with rainbow (I will be the ONLY one doing this); smoky lashes; full soft pink lips; perfect pearly-white teeth; naturally tan, which is very rare for a vampire; glowing skin; tall; slender; gorgeous
Personality: Smart, sweet, sarcastic, funny, fun, trendy, bold, bubbly, loyal, hawt
Vegetarian?: ALL ARE
Dedicated?: Yep
Audition Piece (at least 2 paragraphs, please): Blonsky and I don't have to do one, but you do.
Bio: Elin is Edward's long-lost sister {NO ONE ELSE DO THIS}. She was bitten by the Volturi, therefore she has special powers {NO ONE ELSE DO THIS}. She was left in an alley to die, but then Carlisle Cullen found her and took her to their home.

Last edited by frostystar {Admin} on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
frostystar {Admin}
frostystar {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  frostystar {Admin} Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:23 am

If you want to be a demigod, follow the example of my format:
Name: Allegra
Parents (One god/goddess, one mortal): Aphrodite and a famous celebrity named Jacob Emerald
Powers (No more than one for anyone other than Blonsky and I): Making any boy fall in love with her {though she doesn't really like to use that power}, making anyone pretty/ugly, can make two people fall in love with each other
Personality: Smart, sweet, sarcastic, sometimes funny, loyal
Audition Piece (Two paragraphs at least, please): Blonsky and I don't have to do auditions

Last edited by frostystar {Admin} on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
frostystar {Admin}
frostystar {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 am

If you want to be a friend of the Cullens, please fill out the following:
Name:Noelle
Fake age:17
Real age:219
Powers(Only 1, be original, and PLEASE no copying):Controlling spirits, can imitate a persons voice, and their body(can turn into someone), flying, and can control your mind and body.
Looks(Can be a picture):Look down
Personality:Fun, bubbly, lives her 'life' to the fullest, even though she is a vampire. Pretty(DUH!), daring, adventurous.
Vegetarian?:ALL ARE
Dedicated:Uh, yeah!
Bio:Noelle befriended the Cullens as a human, and one day, Jasper hadnt hunted. Noelle was over, and Jasper lunged. This time, no one could help. Jasper ended up biting Noelle, and 3 days later, Noelle turned into a vamp. She was a really powerful vampire, with many powers. She has traveled with the Cullens since. Elin has come, and now they are really good friends. Along the way, Noelle fell in love with another vampire, Eddy. They are currently married.
Audition piece(longer than 2 paragraphs):Frosty and I dont have to do this, but you do.

Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky Bridgit-mendler-good-luck-charlie

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  frostystar {Admin} Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:34 am

BTW, Elin will fall in love -forbidden love- with a demigod named Jacob {Jake}. Anyone wanna make him?
frostystar {Admin}
frostystar {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:41 am

Name:Ariana
Parents(1 god, 1 mortal):Zeus and a mortal named Maya Johnson who can see through the mist.
Powers(Please have only 1):Can control the air, and storms. Is also really good with the shield and sword Zeus gave her.
Looks(Can be a picture):Look below!
Personality:Fun, bubbly, cool, pretty, nice, clever, talented.
Dedicated:Yup!
Audition Piece(longer than 2 paragraphs):Dont have to do it...

Cullens vs. Demigods~ a roleplay by Frosty and Blonsky Carrie-underwood2

Last edited by Blonsky on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 am

And Ariana falls in love with another demi-god, son of Poseidon, named Spencer.

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  BSG4ever Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 am

Name: Alex
Parents (One god/goddess, one mortal): Athena, My Fave actor Dwight Schultz
Powers: Shapeshifting...sometimes can shapeshift into people with other powers, but, it makes her drain alot of energy.
Personality: loyal, sweet, sarcastic.
Audition Piece (Two paragraphs at least, please): Later? Tonight....sry...i gtg...dinner

BSG4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Okay, callie!

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down